Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Andrew Coleman 1986 - 2011




Andrew C. Coleman Jr. 

  

ROSE- Andrew C. Coleman Jr., 25, died Friday (April 8, 2011), as a result of a motor vehicle accident.
No services are planned.
Andrew was born on January 4, 1986 in Newark, the son of Andrew and Sonja Higbee Coleman, Sr. He was a graduate of North Rose High School, Class of 2004. He had worked at Refraction Technologies of Newark.
He is survived by his parents, Andrew and Sonja Higbee Coleman, Sr. of Rose; girlfriend, Arley Speedy; sisters: Brandy and Keri Coleman of Rose; paternal grandmother, Joan Coleman of Newark; aunts, uncles and cousins; one nephew; his best friends: Charles Davenport, Kris Tyrrell, Josh Tuper and Levi Critchfield.


3 comments:

Keri said...

He was the best big brother anyone could ask for and he always had a grin on his face no matter what the situation was.......he shouldn't of been taken from this world he was too young and still had so much to do and he has touched so many life's and no one will forget him and i wish everyone knew him like all his family and friends knew him. My nephew loved him so much and he always said no matter what if we cant do it "Uncle Andy can do it" He will be missed but always loved and i miss you bud you meant the world to me and that will never change

Anonymous said...

I will always remember that smile- and better than that his laugh! He always had the best stories. When I was doing my apprenticeship at the Dragon's Den- Andy would fill up the silence with the best stories. He was the sole reason for me getting the gig at the Iron Quill- and I am eternally in debt to him for the opportunity. lol- When we were working on the nursery I remember laughing with my mom about the, "I hit a oppossum..." story. Truly priceless. All that keeps ringing in my head is that laugh... We will miss him so very much- this is such a loss and I hope that all of you will try to remember the best- he would like it that way. I have designed a "Raggedy Andy" Tattoo that has shadows of the original that was on him. I've told his family that their memorial pieces are free- and to the rest who would like it, I will donate most of the proceeds to his family-keeping only $10 of each to cover some of the supplies. Please contact me at 315-879-7330 via text if you are interested. We miss you Andy!

Bristol Moon said...

I loved how he would come over and do what needed to be done. He was the only man who would come over and voluntarily do dishes. He had a blast this past Christmas helping me and my sis be Santa Claus! He was so good to our girls-they loved their Uncle Andy (smelly as he was)! We miss you Andy!